Our commitment to you
Almost 1.4 million passengers pass through our doors every year. This charter outlines our commitment to you the passenger –how Launceston Airport and our service providers, partners and agencies will work as one team, to make your airport experience a memorable one and make Launceston airport.
“the Port of Choice and Tourism Gateway to Tasmania”
- Safety – That our number one priority is to deliver a safe and secure airport.
- Journey – To ensure your airport experience is as informed, easy, comfortable and relaxed as possible.
- Facilities – To provide facilities that are functional, clean and are well presented.
- Service – To provide a service that is personal, welcoming, friendly and responsive.
- One airport – one team – To adopt a “one airport - one team” approach to service delivery, through alignment of all service providers and agencies, in the delivery of our service promise.
- A memorable experience – We value our customers and will strive to ensure every customer interaction is a positive experience.
- Feedback – We will welcome feedback and use it as an opportunity to improve our service.
- Our People – Are friendly, courteous presentable and helpful. They will assist you through your airport experience.
- How we monitor performance – We will use customer feedback to monitor satisfaction with your personal airport experience, taking accountability to consistently deliver on our charter.
- Response – We will respond quickly and effectively if our service does not meet our aspiration to be "The Port of Choice and Tourism Gateway to Tasmania".