How to Park & Pay
Launceston airport offers guests 4 car parks, each with individual features and fee structure, you can view the proximity of each car park to the airport by taking a look at our car park maps.
All car parks operate 24hrs a day and bookings or reservations are not required.
For best hygiene standards, we're now offering contactless and ticketless parking.
- Simply tap your credit/debit card when you get to the boom gate.
- Use the same credit/debit card when you get to the exit gate.
There's no need to get a ticket or stand at the payment machine when you return.
Should you still wish to park using the ticket system, here are the details:
- Press the button to collect a ticket and enter the car park.
- Once you have completed your trip you can pay for your ticket at the machines located at the front of the terminal. The ticket payment machines accept cash or major credit card.
- Insert this ticket into the machine at the boom gate as you exit the car park.
Mobility Assistance Parking
Dedicated parking bays for passengers with a disability permit are available in each car park. View the Parking Map.
We also seek to ensure that the terminal facility will provide a friendly environment for all users, including those with disabilities. View the Disability Access Plan.